Right now , hygiene is more important than ever .. SPINALEZE are Antimicrobial and antidustmite , perfect for those who suffer respiratory distress
Differences in human shoulder widths and sleeping positions means we have three different designs based on your height and sleeping style:
Q1. Do you sleep 90% or more of the time on your back? The Low Profile Pillow
Q2. Are you under 1.8m (6 feet)? The Medium Profile Pillow . This is the pillow that suits most people.
Q3. Are you over 1.8m (6 feet)? Do you have Broad Shoulders?
The High Profile Pillow .
Q3. Do you sleep on your stomach? If so, we believe this is the worst position and can cause neck pain. We strongly recommend you try to sleep on your side (best) or back instead with a Spinaleze pillow.
Q4. Why the Spinaleze™ Children’s Profile Pillow ? Is for children aged 5 to 15 years regardless of side or back sleeping position.
It’s important to align and support the neck at an early age, which may help dictate the alignment of the spine.
We use a professional fulfilment centre and ship via a registered tracked parcel system, so it usually takes approx 3 -10 WORKING days for you to receive your pillow. If you pay by cheque or money order then we have to wait for that to clear before we can arrange shipment. We will endeavour to have your Spinaleze™ pillow to you sooner.
THE Spinaleze PILLOWS ARE MADE TO YOUR ORDER, SO PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 3 - 10 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE THIS SPECIAL QUALITY PILLOW.How can I pay?
Online: The easiest and quickest way to pay is via the credit card payment facility on our fully secure website.
Zip Pay: We now offer Zip Pay. For more details go to Zip Pay.
Call Centre: Please have your credit card details ready before calling. If you want to speak with someone first and purchase a pillow over the phone, call 1300 886 345 and one of our call centre staff will help you. Most calls are answered very quickly, but if it is a particularly busy time they may take your details and call you back so you are not left on hold for too long. A far better option for you is to simply email us on email@example.com.
Cheque/Money Order: You can send a Cheque or money order in the name of Spinaleze and mail it to: Quadrant Court, Suite 4, 197 Military Road, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 in the name of Spinaleze and we will send you a pillow as soon as it has cleared.Should I wash my Spinaleze™ Pillow?
Our Australian manufacturers recommend replacing the Spinaleze pillow every 12-18 months for hygiene and support , having said that the pillow may last a lot longer, many years even. Many customers have had their pillows for over 4 years!
If you sweat a lot, shed a lot of dead skin and don’t air the pillow in the shade regularly it will lead to earlier replacement
The Spinaleze pillows are meant to soften around the neck to cradle it for comfort
The Australian made Spinaleze pillows contain Ultrafresh, which is anti microbial, anti dustmite, there is no need to wash the pillow, just air it in the cool shade, you may use a damp cloth to dab on areas of the pillow.
You may wash the pillow case.
Will Spinaleze™ Pillows fit in a standard pillow case?
Yes , all Spinaleze pillows fit in a standard pillow case . Your Spinaleze pillow will come in a hygienic Authentic Unique 100% cotton cover & and you can purchase more on our website.
The measurements of each pillow are as follows:
Low Profile: 55cm x 36cm x height 10cm (front) – 11.5cm (rear)
Medium Profile: 55cm x 36cm x height 12.5cm (front) – 14cm (rear)
High Profile: 55cm x 36cm x height 15cm (front) – 16.5cm (rear)Where can I see and touch a Spinaleze™ Pillow?
Just check out the WHERE TO BUY section here on the website.
Make sure to BRING YOUR OLD pillow to compare the difference!
Latest technology Patented Aerated lightweight visco memory LUXURIOUS FEEL.
Can I return it if I don’t like it?
1. Spinaleze is happy to exchange or refund the purchase of pillows bought online.
2. There is a 39.5% fee applied off the purchased item(s) bought on line to return the item(s) to our Australian manufacturers for covering costs for assessment, reporting , handling fee , admin , transaction fees and disposal of the returned pillow. Please understand the Spinaleze pillows are made on orders here in Australia. We do not store pillows months on end. You will find retails stores do not provide refunds on item of hygiene such as pillows but WE DO.
3. Refunds and exchanges are available up to 30 days ONLY after date of purchase(s) bought on line.Who should I contact with any questions not answered here?
The best is to contact us using our online form
You may also call 1300 886 345 with your contact details and question and our representative will get back to you asap.Refunds & Returns
1. Spinaleze is happy to exchange or refund the purchase of pillows purchased online. Click on Spinaleze Returns
2. There is a 39.5% fee applied off the purchased item(s) purchased online to return the item(s) to our Australian manufacturers for covering costs for assessment, reporting , handling fee , admin , transaction fees and disposal. Please understand the Spinaleze pillows are made on orders here in Australia. We do not store pillows months on end. You will find retails stores do not provide refunds on item of hygiene such as pillows but WE DO.
3. Refunds and exchanges are available up to 30 days ONLY after date of purchase(s) bought on line.
4. You must complete a returns form and print and attach it to your pillow.
Click on the below link to complete your return form.