Spinaleze Pty Ltd T/As Spinaleze
1. We respect your privacy
- Spinaleze Pty Ltd T/As Spinaleze respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and to the extent applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes information such as your name, email address, identification number, or any other type of information that can reasonably identify an individual, either directly or indirectly.
2. What personal information is collected
- Spinaleze Pty Ltd T/As Spinaleze will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you submit to our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send you information, provide updates and process your product or service order.
- We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. How we use your personal information
- Spinaleze Pty Ltd T/As Spinaleze may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information about our products or services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you.
Spinaleze Pty Ltd T/As Spinaleze will use personal information only for the purposes that you consent to. This may include to:
- provide you with products and services during the usual course of our business activities;
- administer our business activities;
- manage, research and develop our products and services;
- provide you with information about our products and services;
- communicate with you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to, by telephone, email, sms or mail; and
- investigate any complaints.
- If you withhold your personal information, it may not be possible for us to provide you with our products and services or for you to fully access our website.
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, legal proceedings or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
6. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the European Union (EU)
- Spinaleze Pty Ltd T/As Spinaleze will comply with the principles of data protection set out in the GDPR for the purpose of fairness, transparency and lawful data collection and use.
- We process your personal information as a Processor and/or to the extent that we are a Controller as defined in the GDPR.
- We must establish a lawful basis for processing your personal information. The legal basis for which we collect your personal information depends on the data that we collect and how we use it.
- We will only collect your personal information with your express consent for a specific purpose and any data collected will be to the extent necessary and not excessive for its purpose. We will keep your data safe and secure.
- We will also process your personal information if it is necessary for our legitimate interests, or to fulfil a contractual or legal obligation.
- We process your personal information if it is necessary to protect your life or in a medical situation, it is necessary to carry out a public function, a task of public interest or if the function has a clear basis in law.
- We do not collect or process any personal information from you that is considered "Sensitive Personal Information" under the GDPR, such as personal information relating to your sexual orientation or ethnic origin unless we have obtained your explicit consent, or if it is being collected subject to and in accordance with the GDPR.
- You must not provide us with your personal information if you are under the age of 16 without the consent of your parent or someone who has parental authority for you. We do not knowingly collect or process the personal information of children.
7. Your rights under the GDPR
- If you are an individual residing in the EU, you have certain rights as to how your personal information is obtained and used. Spinaleze Pty Ltd T/As Spinaleze complies with your rights under the GDPR as to how your personal information is used and controlled if you are an individual residing in the EU
Except as otherwise provided in the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- to be informed how your personal information is being used;
- access your personal information (we will provide you with a free copy of it);
- to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to delete your personal information (also known as "the right to be forgotten");
- to restrict processing of your personal information;
- to retain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes;
- to object to your personal information being used; and
- to object against automated decision making and profiling.
- We may ask you to verify your identity before acting on any of your requests.
8. Hosting and International Data Transfers
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties or sites located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to Australia/Europe/United States of America.
- We and our other group companies have offices and/or facilities in Australia/Europe/United States of America. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following: the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website; the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from Spinaleze Pty Ltd T/As Spinaleze's Data Protection Officer.
- The hosting facilities for our website are situated in Australia/Europe/United States of America. Transfers to each of these Countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following: the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website; the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from Spinaleze Pty Ltd T/As Spinaleze's Data Protection Officer.
- Our Suppliers and Contractors are situated in Australia/Europe/United States of America. Transfers to each of these Countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following: the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website; the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from Spinaleze Pty Ltd T/As Spinaleze's Data Protection Officer.
- You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
9. Security of your personal information
- Spinaleze Pty Ltd T/As Spinaleze is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Where we employ data processors to process personal information on our behalf, we only do so on the basis that such data processors comply with the requirements under the GDPR and that have adequate technical measures in place to protect personal information against unauthorised use, loss and theft.
10. Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and to the extent applicable the EU GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act or any other applicable law.
11. Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website
- When you come to our website (www.spinaleze.com.au), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
- Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Spinaleze Pty Ltd T/As Spinaleze is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Restrictions on use of content and intellectual property the web site
Public use of the web site
User licence to The Project
By posting any information or other material on the web site (including posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication), the user grants to The Project a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to do the following in respect of the information or material: 1. Use, copy, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display, and 2. Sublicense to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted. The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any jurisdiction worldwide. The user expressly waives in favour of The Project and any other party authorised by The Project all moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction, which the user may have or hereafter acquire in respect of any relevant communication or other material. At the request of The Project, and expense of the user, the user will execute and deliver to The Project such instruments and take such other actions as may be required to carry out this grant of licence and waiver.
Advertising, links to third party websites and e-commerce offers
Limitation of liability and Disclaimer
The Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Legislation in Australia, may confer rights and remedies on the user in relation to the provision by The Project of goods or services on the web site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”). The Project does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute. Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights: a) all Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, b) The Project and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, c) The Project does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or any public interface or user access to the web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the web site or the server which stores and transmits content to the user are free of viruses or any other harmful components, d) The Project does not warrant or make any representation regarding the users access to, or the results of the users access to, the web site (including any related or linked websites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise, and e) the user (and not The Project) assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant content. Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of The Project) will The Project or its partners or members be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the web site or any content. The user expressly acknowledge and agrees that The Project does not exert control over users of the web site and is not liable either for their opinions or their behavior including any information and/or advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Projects’ liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of The Project to the following: in the case of services supplied or offered by The Project, (a) the supply of the services again, or (b) the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and in the case of goods supplied or offered by The Project, (c) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, (d) the repair of such goods, (e) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or (f) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Engineered for Maximum Spinal support in Australia.
Spinaleze is a COMPLETE SPINAL NECK SUPPORT SYSTEM.
Latest Patented visco Technology.
Contouring LUXURIOUS material.
The specially designed Spinaleze pillow was engineered and refined over many years by a medical scientist and registered Chiropractor based in Sydney, Australia Clinically trialed on hundreds of paitents.
After extensive research it was apparent that there weren't pillows on the market that effectively assisted the Spine. So we spend over a Decade using the knowledge and experience, together with the input of Patients, to create and refine Spinaleze Pillow...allowing many perfect night's for the first time in long time.
Advanced Technology - A lightweight visco-elastic material. A superior stress reveling composition. The Specially designed corrugations across the top surface of the pillow cradle the neck while allowing free flow of air around the neck. The bottom surface of pillow also allows for constant circulation of air. BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!
The Spinaleze pillow contains a hand crafted neck recess to try and maximize the contact between thw neck and pillow. Each Spinaleze pillow comes with a hygienic Authentic Unique 100% fitted cotton cover.